The first account you will open when becoming a member at CAPE is a share (saving account). With a share account:
- Maintain a minimum balance of $10 in this account at all times upon opening the account.*
- Earn competitive dividends, compounded and credited quarterly.
- Receive member discounts
- CAPE Online
- Account holder under the age of 18 must have an adult on the account.
- Unlimited deposits by mail or direct deposit.
Once a member opens a share account with CAPE the member can open a checking (draft) account with:
- Debit Card Services
- Nationwide ATM Access
- CAPE Online and Mobile
- No minimum balance to maintain
- No monthly service charges
- Unlimited check writing
- Direct deposit or payroll deduction
*No fee to open, or no monthly fee, for a debit card or a checking account. Negative Balance Fees and Automatic Transfer Fees upon overdrawing an account may still apply. Dollar amount limits per day on Debit Card transactions and ATM transaction.
*Membership eligibility may apply. Full Disclosures received upon opening an account. Contact C.A.P.E. for specific details.